Resident Return Visa

Has your personal situation prevented you from returning to Australia and now your permanent visa travel authority has expired? Or maybe you want to join other family members who are already in Australia on this visa. Or perhaps you need to travel overseas and your travel authority has expired?

You can apply for this type of visa to get, regain or protect your permanent residence status.

Don’t be tied down, you can have the freedom that you’re looking for.