Student & Guardian Visas

If you want to give your child a serious edge in the highly competitive career market, you can enrol your son or daughter in a registered, full-time course at an Australian school or university.

A student visa is available for your child to stay in Australia for the duration of the course. Your other family members may also be included in the application or, if your child is younger than 18 years of age, a guardian visa is available for an accompanying adult.

Your child’s eligibility will depend on a number of factors, including being able to show a genuine intention to stay in Australia temporarily as a genuine student, suitable English language skills and your ability to meet education, travel and living costs while in Australia.

There is no need for you to worry unnecessarily about your child’s future prospects. Together we can put your child on the path to success!.